Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEARS!


Happy New Years (in 1 hour for me) to everyone! <3 My New Years Resolution is to keep on doing well in school (so I can go to a JB concert, lol) and stop biting my nails. I don't like to set big goals for myself if I know I won't accomplish it. Bleh, I watched the Dick Clark's New Years show Miley was horrible. She was trying WAY too hard and a lot of it was out of tune. I kept on cringing, literally. The boyyss (JB) were alright. Nick sounded great, Joe sounded sick! :[ Put both of them together = ughh. They lowered their (JB's) dang microphone sound. WTF? All I could hear was Miley's nasally voice ugh. My dad was complaining to turn it off. lol My moom walked in and started to talk to me about the New Year, how I need to finish it off well. I really dread those "grades lectures" because I feel guilty whenever she talks to me about it. :[ She was like, "What is your forecast on your grades" and quite frankly, I don't know. I finally think that I won't be getting an A in English. Hopefully I'll get A's in the other classes (other than Euro). If I got a decent grade on that essay, I would have had an A in English. ='( Hope everything goes as planned.

Oh my goodness, there was this really cute jacket at Macy's that I really want. 70 bucks though. :[ More than a JB concert. Clothes vs JB, I would choose a concert. Haha
But the jacket is soooooo cute. I was trying it on and this lady was all like, "That is so adorable" Bahaha
But yeah..
Love, Kelsey

No comments: