Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hellooo fashion!


I hate it when my favorite store updates on its new "clothing line" because: 1. I want so many things. 2. I can only wish on getting 1/4 of the things I want. 3. I'm not rich. Sometimes I wish I was rich so I could buy anything I wanted. From clothes to shoes to jewelry. :[ But nooo. Man. I should have never gone online and checked the website. And they have these flats I want but they're selling it only online but my mom doesn't like to buy things online! NOOO. :'[ And GAP had really cute black flats but they were freaking 40 dollars. To me = oh helll no, way too expensive. rich person = thats cheap!

I just wish I won a 1,000 dollar shopping spree. Seriously.
Hahaha
-_-

OH, and recap of my Christmas:
Christmas Eve, me and my family ate at our favorite MExican restaurant and it was very fun. This ffamily next to us were very festive.. Taking pictures, talking loudly, and drinking their specialized drinks.
Me? Well, I just ordered plain old water. :)
What I got for Christmas: I didn't ask for anything, but my mom got me a sweater from GAP, earrings and a hello kitty robe and pajama pants. SO CUTE! <3 I don't expect much so my friends were listing what they got, and all I said was, "I just got 3 things." Woops, I made them feel spoiled. haha
Speaking of fashion, it reminds me of Devil Wears Prada. There was one outfit that Anne Hathaway wore that made my jaw drop. I wanted that coat SO bad. Blahh. Now that movie makes me want to buy designer clothes soooo bad.
Ha, in my dreams.

Speaking of DREAMS, (lol) ticketmaster posted that JB will be performing in LA, CA and I was YAY YAY YA, all happy. Date: February 2. Oh poop. I already bought the tickets to the (now dumb in my mind) 3D hannah/jb movie thing. i wish i could refund and go to the concert. bc i doubt my mom will say yes. and jan 31 = end of the semester. if my grades arent good, my mom will definitely say no. :[

I wish I had a friend who loved JB the way I do, then we could go to concerts together.
But that's not possible. =/

No comments: