Sunday, December 9, 2007

Worried about grades.. AGAIN.

So since I have such bad grades, I've been stressing out and all that jazz way too much. I went to check my English grade and it's a 77.3%.. D: I was so happy I raised it 4% but actually, when I looked at the things she put in, it was 3 weeks worth of stuff.. So each week would only raise up like 1%. This is the time I started to panic. We only have 5 weeks left and 5% will only raise my grade 82%!!! WHAT NO WAY. T_T
Well, my Bio grade is a B right now so I only have 3 C's.. ><
I'm hoping English homework will raise 2% each week.
But I think that's asking for too much.
I hate that she gave me 0/100 on my essay. T_T
I would have had an A.
I'm so depressed. My sister was right; Christmas time during the sophmore year is so depressing. :[

No comments: