Monday, December 24, 2007

Man..

I had SO much fun yesterday! I love Christmas parties like those. :]
At the end, it was me, Mary, Sinh, Huy and Christine and once I left I hugged everyone except Christine. It was really awkward. Throughout the party, she kept on trying to talk to me but I just ignored her. =/
But anyways..
I should stop sleeping in because my eyes hurt like HECK! Blahh.
I'm too lazy to get up though. haha
Well I hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve! =)

And the gift I got from my Secret Santa is lovely. I love these sweats now. hahaha

OH AND BTW, I got 103.1% on my AP Biology midterm!
YESSS! :D Living in Bio for a week afterschool payed off! Hahahaha

Also, IMDB JB is getting on my nerves. The girls on there are so immature. =/
Can't they stop talking about how hot JB are, about their private parts, and writing about M rated stories about JB?
I mean, grow UP.

Love,
Kelsey

No comments: