Monday, December 24, 2007

oh my gosh.

this made my day when my friend sent me this

friend: my sister
was like staring at u when u were making ur muffins and she was talking to my dad after adn she was like "Kelsey is very naturally pretty and shes sooo cute. The other two girls (jasmin and lea) are both really pretty too but kelsey isnt as fancy as they are and shes still pretty"

That is soooo sweet!
Yeah Lea and Jasmin are EXTREMELY pretty
but I'm cute and naturally pretty.
BEAT THAT PUNK.
bahaha just kidding. :]
ive never had low self esteem so pretty girls like lea and jasmin usually dont get to me.
but if a guy is talking about how pretty/hot they are to ME, im like, "why are you telling me this?"
i only get annoyed, but not very jealous.
but if i do get jealous, it seriously blows off in a few hours because everyone has their own insecurities.
just make life the best of what you have.

No comments: