Saturday, December 29, 2007

mhm


I adore babies. They're so cute and chubby. :D

So i calmed down about the imdbJB thing, but I'm still not going to go on.
This will seriously torture me because imdb was my break time from homework. bahaha and dude seriously. myyspace GG is awesome. ;] I don't know who he/she is, but way better than the imdb GG. Tomorrow I get to go to my friend's house and her neice is coming over. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Her niece is (one of) the cutest babies I have EVER seeen!! So I am veryyyy excited. Woo! And we're watching Mean Girls and eating all the junk food imaginable. Today I went to the mall with my sister and mom and bought skinny jeans. And now I officially know that my legs are short because I had to buy size 0 short. Well, in reality, my legs are normal length. I wish they were long, like Miley's. LOL But I can't complain because there are some people with really really short legs. How depressing. =/ My mom and sister got mad at me because I went in a different store and I lost them for 30 min. It wasn't really my fault.. Because my sister looked in the store I was in and she didn't "find" me. Geez, I was where the magazine section was (I was in Borders, btw). -_- Hmm. Also, my sister went crazy right now because she is officially starting her House MD Marathon. I have to admit, that is a pretty good series. she is OBSESSED with Hugh Laurie like how I'm obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. ;] Except.. I guess.. Hugh Laurie is of high caliber (education and smart-wise). lol Okay.. I'm too scared to ask my mom if I can go to this concert. I have...13 days? T_T great, i doubt im going. i just have to wait until jan 3.


:] i like to day dream.
makes me all giddy and happy.
dreaming about something impossible is nice.
at least i know that reality is cruel.
hahahahaha

No comments: