Friday, January 4, 2008

Mammoth Lake.


















Quote of the Day: Sometimes.. "Ignorance is Bliss"

So, my family and I left to go to Mammoth on Wednesday (5 hour drive woo. -_-) and I was pretty excited. We got there at around 3:00 so we would have time to rest for the next day. For dinner we ate at this restaurant (more like a homey, family owned one) and it had a lot of comfort food. I decided on a cheeseburger with mashed potatoes (bahaha) and it was soooo good. Very filling and satisfying. The next day, I woke up at 7:00 (and I had a very hard time waking up, and I even went to bed at 9:00. How am I gonna survive school now?) and we went upstairs to get some breakfast. My dad overhead a lady that works at the inn sayng that there will be a huge snow storm happening on tonight so naturally, he started to freak out. We still went skiing, but the weather was pretty bad. I got whipped my snow wind. Haha We skiied for 3 hours and went back to the inn, gathered our belongings and drove home. Oh, to note about skiing. Yeah, last time I went skiing, I chose snowboarding and I didn't have good experiences with that so I decided to ski this time. When I was little, I was a little ski devil and I was never afraid of going fast. Time time, it was different. My dad didn't think I was THAT beginner so I tagged along with Annika and him to the intermediate course. Looking down at the slope, I got scared. I made the A alllll the way down the hill. I kept on falling (and with skis, that hurts. no wonder im sore -_-) and i just sat on the snow for the next 30 minutes, watching everyone pass by me. My dad called me and he was really worried that I was hurt. I kept on telling him I was fine, but he was so worried he called a ski patrol man. He never told me, and I don't like to give up so I made myself go down the hill. Yeah, I never knew that the rescue guy came for me. And two men asked if I needed help because apparentally I was the only one sitting down on the intermediate course. Dumb me! I felt really dumb because I didn't thinkI needed help so when I got up, I didn't realize I lost one of my skiis until the man was like, "um here's your other ski".. Haha, "blonde" moment! After that experience, I went on the bunny slope with my sister and we both worked on our turning and stuff. Sadly, after 3 runs on the bunny slope and I was getting better we had to leave. My dad was already tired after that one run on the intermediate course. That was a sign of old age and he wasn't too happy about that. :[ Now today is Friday and we are safe at home. I read an article about the snow storm and it sounds pretty rough. Thank God we left Mammoth early, or else we would have had to stay at the inn, doing nothing for an extra day. Haha I just started to think about finals.. How depressing. I need (and want) to do well on all my finals. Even PE. Yeah that's right, I have a B in PE because I've been absent 5 times. XD I think I need to make it upp... And I already made my "How did I do on my finals" check list in my agenda. Wow, I'ma dork. So, JB updated their tour dates of When you Look Me in the eyees. They're coming to LA on Feb 2 at the Gibson Amphitheatre (universal studios). everytime they come here, i want to go sooo bad, but somethings stopping me. jan 31 is the last day of the semester, i dont know how ill feel. or how my parents will feel. i think i put too much pressure and sadness on me when grades come. thats why i dont think ill go to this concert. ill never go to a concert of theirs. its not an opinion, it's a fact. -sigh- oh well
ive learned to not expect much from getting what i want (Jb wise. lol)


OH, and New Years.
Was a lot of fun as always.
I don't know what I would do without my fam bam.
Played Yutnolee again. I finally found out how it feels to actually LOSE. The first game, I was first place; won 20 dollars. the next 2 games.. 2nd and 3rd (or 4th?) place.
I felt horrible. If you have a winning streak, losing is the worst possible thing to happen. =/
I got ___ dollars for New Years. ___ less from last years, but I'm not complaining. :]
i visited my grandpas grave. we cleaned his plate with windex. :D
the cemettary was filled with christmas trees and decorations. it was nice
i took a picture of this "thing" at the cemetary and I really like the picture.
i just need to upload it onto my computer..

BAHAHAA and!
New Years Eve, I watched the Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve show.
I'm not a hater of Miley, but some incidents of her with her being famous makes me laughh.
So I watch her perform.
Could NOT stop laughing because she sounded so bad.
Maybe it was because she was cold? I don't know, but to solve that problem she could have at least worn a COAT.
She was yelling throughout the whole performance and her expressions were priceless.
She got a bit emotional during GNO, wonder why? ;]]
Joe didn't sound very good either. And he has the same hairstyle as me. =|
Well at least Miley sing better than me.
Wow, that's an insult to myself. hahaha

- Kelsey
(I strive elegance)

No comments: