Friday, December 7, 2007

I wish I was a bird, so I could fly away from all this.


UGH.
The past few days I've been only getting like 6 hours of sleep and I usually get like 8 or 9.. XD I am SO stressed out, I literally think I'm going to get a white/gray hair soon. So I took my math test today. I was the 2nd one to finish and I am now regretting turning it in so early. Mr. Powers let me staple all the tests and I looked at the students' answers and I'm like, "Oh great.." I know for sure I got -2 (8 points) and 2 points off on the other part. Hopefully that's it because I NEED AN A ON THIS TEST, and I told my mom I think I got an A! And I really need the A for the class. :[ Next test, I need to get like 98% and I am not joking. =| -sigh- Progress reports came today as I suspected and I made sure my mom hid it from my dad. (reasons, good reasons for hiding it from my dad).. My mom has been very understanding about my grades (but still expects me to get all A's) and I just started to cry in the car. It's so hard for me and whenever I think of my grades now, I feel like crying. Aerobics and Orch I need to maintain my A. Spanish, AP Bio is easy to raise up. English is semi-easy to raise up. Math and AP Euro.. I need to work my butt off in that class. Seriously.. And I haven't gone on MS and stuff so it's all good. :] Wierd that Christine called me saying I left my eraser but it's in my pencil case? Awkwarddd.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have any new and exciting news. The next 5 weeks is going to be rough. And since Christine is still hanging out with us, I feel awkward around her so I just don't even talk to my other friends. :(

1 comment:

asdfpaulina said...

sooo kelseyyy i just wanted to leave a comment and tell you i made a blogger just for you sweet cheeks!

reply back if you read this? so i know you know <312903812903