Wednesday, December 5, 2007

=/

So today is Wednesday, but it feels like Thursday. Wednesdays are alright, I guess they're better than Tuesdays and Thursdays? But I had tutoring today and it is always uplifting to help someone figure out a problem in Math or something like that.
So, yesterday basically all my teachers updated my grades and I have:
A's in Aerobics, Orch, and Spanish (Spanish is a B+ right now because I need to make up a quiz)
C's in Math, Euro, Bio, and English.
=|
That's 4 C's right there.
My goals to obtain until the 6 weeks is over is:
3. Math = Get A's on the next two tests and drop my lowest test score. Get an A on the final (if that's humanely possible).
4. Euro = Get B's on the next two tests and do well (200%) on all the assignments so I can have a mid B so when the final comes around, the 85% will cushion the maybe bad final grade. ><
6. English = Practically get 100% on my weekly assignments, vocabulary tests, and high A's on other quizzes/test. And actually read 1984 so I know what's happening in the book.

The other classes (including Bio): I just need to maintain the grades. Biology, I just need to make up all my tests and bam. I have an A :P

My mom found out about my bad grades (I kind of had to lie a bit on my grades. Saying I have a B- in Euro and Math. She still freaked out and gave me a 10 minute lecture). She said that if I don't get A's on my 1st semester, I won't be able to go to anything JB related. -tear- Which makes me even more determined. I understand everything my mom is saying. Because of these grades (and the undeserving C in English), I am even more determined to reach my goals/objectives. And I want to beat Catherine on the AP Euro test so I can rub it in her face. :]

Friday I have a Math test and right now I am studying for it, so I hope I do really well. I get the chapter, I just need to refresh. Well, one of the lessons is a bit confusing but I'll figure it out.
And Thursday and Friday afterschool is staying in Bio to study for the upcoming midterm. Woo

Also, Bennett made the DJ's and essay due a week later, so that's a relief. I found important quotes from Pinkmonkey so all I have to do is put my reponses in my OWN words. No plagerism please.

I am really hoping that the progress report comes on Saturday because my dad won't be home on that day so I can check the mail. I don't want to tell my dad about it because he is the most disappointed out of my family when I receive bad grades and it makes my heart break. I just want to prove to myself and my family that I can do this. Hopefully I can. I am putting all my effort into this and hopefully it pays off. Please God! :[

And what makes matters worse is that the PSAT results are coming in (I have no idea when and it's driving me insane) and my friends have said they got college notices. I haven't gotten anything which means I did poorly. :'[ I think I might've put "no" for college noticies, but I don't remember. UGH.

Wish me luck because I need it.

No comments: