Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yesterday was..

PS. I'm getting that kind of hat. They're so cool. =) ^^^

FUN!
I went with my family to visit my grandma at her nursery home. That place was depressing. :[ All of the grandparents there were ill and Korean (I think my grandma was the only relatively healthy one there). I haven't seen my grandma in awhile so I was happy that I got to say hi to her.
After that, we went to visit our other grandparents and went out to eat at.. TONY ROMA'S. Man I love that place. I had bread/butter, onion rings w/ barbecue sauce, a Roma rack (ribs) with loaded mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Hehe yummy.
And it was so random. When I got home and checked my IMs I got on AIM, Sinh IMed me saying that he was sorry and he's been talking behind my back. This is bittersweet because: It's a compliment that he was talking behind my back because he was jealous of me. I was mad because Sinh is a pretty mean person when he's jealous. I already knew he was talking behind my back, but I forgave him. Why? Because he actually had the guts to say sorry to me about it. He's trying really hard to change his habits and ways and I appreciate that to the fullest. Something I wish Christine would do..
I was also talking to Huy on AIM (and 5 other people.. lol) and we were talking about the whole Christine thing. Kayla was over at Huy's house and they were talking about who was actually right in this fight. They think Christine should apologize to me, but I'm 99% sure she won't apologgize to me. She doesn't think this is a big deal. Which is why she doesn't really give a crud. OH well.

Tonight is AMA's. The only reason I'm watching is because of THEMM. Hahaha aka Joseph, Nicholas and Paul Kevin. <3>

No comments: