Sunday, November 11, 2007

4 days of not posting. O_O

Ughhhhh.
So 4 days of not posting and now I don't know where to start. Lol
Thursday and Friday.. Nothing really happened. Friday I took a AP Bio and Pre-Calc test and I think I got a B on Math. Bio I'm not sure. I wanted an A on the Math test but you can only miss 1 problem to get an A and I think I got like a couple wrong. =/ Darnn.
After I retook a Bio test on Friday (99% babby! XD) I just watched TV and all that jazz. I went to bed around 12:00 and there was nothing on. I don't even know what I was watching when I woke up.
Saturday was Homecoming! I was pretty excited but I felt so lazy to get all pretty-ed up and would rather watch ANTM but I managed. Haha I didn't take any pictures because my hair is kind of.. wierd. We went to eat at CPK and I swear one of the girls there (she was also going to a dance, but not at our school) was pregnant! :O I've never seen that before! Anyways, when I went to school it wad freezing! And the shoes I were wearing were already hurting (Those are NOT dancing shoes).
I already knew that there will be freaking, but I didn't know it would be so CROWDED and 99% of the people would be freaking. I'm the 1%.. Lol When I started dancing, it was way to crowded to move so I just jumped up and down.. Yeah.. Lol And it was crowded that it was like you were freaking with everyone -_-
My eyes are scarred forever. The people that I know were freaking so provocatively, my jaw dropped. I just think that freaking is good.. It's like sex on the floor. Why don't we have like the hustle or something?! LOL But I caught the Crank That song for like 20 seconds when I went out of the cafeteria so I managed to get some superman moves in there. ;]
Homecoming was alright. At least now I know that Alice in Wonderland is a wierd movie.

The after party was so much more fun. I didn't bring my iPod so I couldn't dance to SOS :[
The sleepover was funnnn. =)

And now today I woke up at 1:20 PM and I'm supposed to be doing Biology homework (finishing at 9:00) and going to bed.
Tomorrow I'm going to b&n to work on AP Euro with Catherine.
I dunno, I feel so lazy. Maybe because of all the 3 day weekends we've been having? lol

And I don't really like the girls on imdb.
maybe they can sense it because when i auditioned for a fanfic, the girl put me as the bitch. -_-
yep, just because i say i like miley and i said that she was a suck-up to the other girls, she puts me as the bad person. It is a discussion board and I'm not afraid to say what I have to say. It's not like I'm going to meet them. And if I did, I wouldn't enjoy saying hi to them. I just don't like those people. If I don't like someone, I just don't want to talkk to them.

No comments: