Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Enchanted! <3




I'm getting really bad at updating this thing.

But fear not, I will.
I watched Enchanted today,
and it was actually good.
A bit corny at times, but I liked it. :]
McDreamy + Gisele (Amy Adams) = AWWW! Hahaah

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for having a nice, homemade meal everyday, having clothes on my back, and living under one roof with my family. Most importantly, I'm thankful for having such loving people in my life. And I'm thankful I like the Jonas Brothers.
HAHA. =)

PS. Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that High School guys are dogs.
And I have enough evidence to prove it.


PPS. Do NOT bring a guy to watch this movie. He will die. Unless he likes these kinds of movies. Haha

No comments: