Saturday, November 24, 2007

I've been so lazy.

So tomorrow is the last day of Thanksgiving break and I'm extremely sad.. :[ 1 more month until the next one!
But I hate hate hate hate second semester because it has NO holidays. They should spread it out.
I'm excited because yesterday, my mom and I went shopping and we bought clothess! I was kind of sad that AE didn't have the gloves I wanted. And guess what? They played SOS in the store! I was singing and dancing to it, but my mom said, "Please Kelsey, not in public."
:]
I went up to the TV (not THAT close) and was watching the video and this man was looking at me and the TV. I guess he was wondering how I was smiling at the TV for. So he started to watch the myusic video. Haha
Well this week overall was good.
I hung out with my friends AND family. Going to Costco with my parents was very fun and happy. :P I love my family. Better than friends actually.

So anyways, this is procrastination so I need to go back to studying for Biology.. =(

And I found this list interesting so I decided to do it...

11 truths/opinions about 11 different people.
Don't name names but the truth is adamant. Pass it on.

1) Your little and spontaneous jokes make me laugh and admire you. although, disappointing you is the worst feeling in the world. weird as it is, you were my boyfriend in middle school. :]

2) it seems like we are so alike. we seek eachother for opinions, and we like to do things indirectly. although i am not as crazy as you, i feel like we are one.

3) the constant laughs, cries, and jealousy (for me) we have shared together. i havent seen you for a few years, but the bond we built feels so strong. in the summer, lets make our dreams come true. <3 i respeect you so much for understanding what i like and not avoiding me for that. 4) your opinions and suggestions make me a better person. i dont know how you do it, but whatever you tell me, it comes true or it is true. i high respect everything you say, and you truly are my best friend no matter what. i will love you forever even if we are far away from eachtoher. but that wont happen. 5) You're one of the greatest opinion-givers I know. I don't ask you for your opinion much, but when I do, it helps out a lot. keep your head up high, because you are worth so much more than you think you are. 6) I totally respect you for pointing out your flaw and saying sorry to me. that is something i wish other people could do. although the flaw was something bad, i understand where you're coming from, and i apologized to you greatly for that. and i hope that you will achieve your wish because action speaks louder than words. 7) you are a complete gooffball, but i love you for that. i like to hear what your problems are, and no. i am not right about some things i say. listen to your heart, and even if one person's heart is broken, its part of life. and annoying me in class makes me mad and laugh at the same time because your motions are a complete joy to watch. 8) you are the cutest person i have ever saw in my whole life. i dont even know you. haha 9) you guys are the worst and the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. you make me wait for so long, and when that day comes, it never happens. i finally realized that i will never meet you but i still will like you. 10) 5% of me misses our laughs and talks. but the other 95% part of me feels relieved. 11) although we get into fights and whatnot, you still are my blood. and i enjoy talked and fighting about our obsessions. you are one person i cannnot forget.

I think all of mine are very obvious. Lol


PS. I've always wondered if I will ever meet and hang out with my Highschool friends ever again?

No comments: