Monday, November 5, 2007

=)

^^^ Isn't this SUCH a cute picture of Joe, Nick J, and Kevo?! :D
Today was a happy day. Other than the fact that I got a 20/32 on my AP Euro test.. It was really fun. So, I feel really spoiled right now because my district is having so many 3 day weekends and minimum days and 2 weeks ago we had a 5 day weekend due to the fires in CA (the weather was horrendous). Anywayss... Me, Catherine, Kristen, Paulina, Ailinh, and Michaela went to Souplantation for lunch since it was a minimum day and there were so many students there! I thought it would be empty. And to make it funnier is that NATE (aka Kimchi fried rice... yeah) was there too! I seriously think he stalks Catherine. :O I left around 2:00 and Catherine told me they went to Ralphs and saw new JB magazines. Gosh darnnit. I want some I want some! :D I want the Triple Threat magazine because of Paulina glorfying that the posters in there are drop-dead-gorgeous. Haha And now.. I'm listening to Hannah Montana- I Got Nerve. :] I don't know why everyone hates Miley, she seems nice? I never met her, and I'm not the person who calls someone a bad name when I don't even know them. And if people don't like her because she's "supposedly" dating Nick J. that is SO dumb.

No comments: