Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This has been getting on my nervees.



-Shouts- Calling all drama!
So after much frusteration, I am going to talk to Christine at lunch tomorrow. If she doesn't show up, I'm done. She's not worth it. So I tell her that I want to talk to her at schol tomorrow on AIM, and she did not reply. What makes it even funnier is that she was idle, and then returned. HAHAHAHAHAHA. =| Today was On-Track and my mentee was nice. It's just that she can't sit still and listen to the lessons.. No wonder she's getting C's in 4th grade. =/ I don't really like to talk to anyone at On-Track because they practically all go to the same school, and all the guys think they're so hot and amazing.. Too much of an ego is a turn off for me. Today was a long day, and tomorrow will be as well.. Tomorrow I have to go to tutoring and then after that I dress for my concert and stay at school under 9:00. So I am staying at school all day until 9:30-ish. UGH. :[ Thank God it's Thanksgiving break next week. One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving. Just makes me even more appreciative of my loving family. =)

And. Do you know what makes me annoyed? It's when you im or message someone something important and they never reply even when you know they're on AIM or something. That's what Christine's been doing for the past week.. And talking crap about me to Nancy at school. ><
And when someone is planning something and you're not invited, but think they're "secretive." I wasn't born yesterday. And I'm really observant, so you can't really hide anything from me (if it doesn't involve me in it. hehe)

I'm considering on going to the Orchestra social, but I'm not sure. But I am SO excited to go to DL for Orchestra because there'll be "snow" there and no long liness!! <333 OH, I missed TRL today because of On-Track but I watched it on some Joe Central site and it was way too short. :[ Joe Nick and Kevin lookeed good as always though! I was on Just Jared and he posted that they were on TRL today and all the comments were like, "OMG THEYRE SO HOT!" =/ 3/4 of their fans are "teenyboppers" who only know like SOS and KOTF. =( I'm proud to say I like them because of their music and personaltiies. :D

- K

No comments: