Sunday, November 4, 2007

Frustration to the limit.


Do you know what's so frusterating? A Best friend fighting with you. What's even more frusterating is that it is the.. 5th big fight we had? I know people are supposed to fight, but I think best friends should not have such blow-outs. I do admit; we both have problems. When I'm mad at someone, I tend to avoid the situation and problem. BUT. My best friend has more problems than me. It is kind of difficult to uunderstand because all her problems that are getting on my... nerves have started even before 7th grade. Maybe that is why Huy got tired of her. She makes things way out of portportion (I used to too, but I'm trying to actually FIX that) and when she says that she doesn't want people to pity her, she is the one bawling in front of everyone at school. She also thinks her life is miserable. Um, no. Do you know how many kids that don't have parents, who don't have clothes on their back, have no where to LIVE, have no purpose in life. Those are the kids that should be complaining, and yet they never do. I really do despise drama, that is why I tend to keep away from the drama-making people. I just wish this could just put an end to it. And also.. I just wish instead of her ignoring ME now.. We can just make up.
Like we always do.** Goodness, I hate Highschool!
I was talking to my mom about how this kid gets bullied a lot (I feel so bad for him, even my AP Euro teacher makes fun of him. Because of that, I have TOTALLY lost respect for that teacher) and my mom put in good reasoning. She said all the people that do get bullied are just.. different. She said that all the "different" people who do get bullied at the kids who will become something in their up and coming life. Like how so many movie stars were bullied just because they liked acting or singing. Or like how the Jonas Brothers got bullied just because they liked Broadway. I find kids so ignorant and mean these days. Kids can be so mean to one another, I don't know how we do it.. I think if we opened our eyes up more we would realize everyone is the same and no one needs to be in particular "cliques."
I used to think the popular group was to be looked up to; Now I don't. The popular kids have already ruined their lives. They drink and do drugs and they fail school. Where will they be when they grow up? College (if they go to college) and adult life isn't about how popular you are. It's about how well you can survive.

<3, Kelsey

**EDIT: Not gonna happen. :]

No comments: