Saturday, November 17, 2007

BLAH.


I'm happy that Thanksgiving week starts this Monday and one of my favorite Holidays is coming up, but I feel sad.. Maybe because I just looked at my grades. Especially English. Reality just hit. You know how I said I can raise it to an A in 2 months? I don't think I can raise it 18%. :[ I really hate this.. But Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm planning on going bowling, getting a haircut, having a movie day, going to spectrum (not sure about this because I couldn't go today), going to eat dinner with my grandparents (today), shopping for winter clothes at (of course) AE, and doing a loadful of homework, studying (Euro, Bio, English. OH JOY! But thank goodness the whole week is off :]) and trying to be happy. I want to go to Urban Outfitters. I think I'm going to buy my sister some vintage t-shirts there for Christmas. But they're like 20 bucks! The most I'll spend is like 80 dollars.. XD So 4 shirts? Not bad.. -cough- I want to get a beanie/hat there too. Hehe I like Urban Outfitter's hats. Toodles.

PS. Wish me luck.

OH, and..
No progress on the whole Christine thing.
I guess we're done for good.
I still don't understand why she's acting like nothing happened.
My mom thinks she's a drama queen. And I told her Christine's habits and I told her that Christine likes to work in a fetal position and my mom pointed out that, "Since Christine sits like that, it seems like she receives no love, attention." And she's right. If only she wouuld let people in to give her love. She never opened up. Which makes me sad. For her.
Well if she enjoys having two faces on, then I'll let her be.
I just don't want to associate with her because I know when she is acting fake.
And I hate it.

1 comment:

Mackenzie McCreary said...

i love the picture! i had it on my myspace once. :D