Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do you know how much stress?


A Sophmore-Senior kids have to go through? I now know why my sister looked all sleepy-eyed and was cranky 24/7 during her sophmore year. Here I am, a 10th grader, and I feel like sh!t. I would be like my sister if I worked as hard as her. I need to learn how she does it.. Because my grades are seriously making me freaked out. I have 4 C's and 3 A's and do you think that's good? NO IT IS NOT. AP Euro test today. I bombed it. Once I was given the test, my mind vanished; however, the clamminess of my hands did not. I wish it was the other way around. Mr. Bornfeld says he is preparing us for the AP Exam, and if the AP Exam is harder than the whole year of AP Euro combined, I don't know how I'll pass. And I am so impatient. When will I get a 6 on my ESSAYS in his class? The highest I've gotten (on a theses statement) is a 3/5 and that's not very good. During the Euro test, we only had 15 minutes to finish 22 AP-quality multiple choice questions. I had 5 left and he said 1 minute left. I started to panic and when you panic, you can not concentrate. I felt like crying right then and there. I like to get good grades because it proves to ME that I actually try hard. I don't have low self esteem, I just like doing well. Dont get me wrong, my parents want me to get A's (especially when I have a genius as my sister. My I-got-A's-in-Ap-Euro sister). And the English tests. I laugh right now because I totally forgot we were going to have the JLC test that day and yes. Bennett lectured about the chapters when I was out having fun at good ole' Disneyland. So I didn't too well on that quiz/test/whatever. And I wish I got 100% on my vocabulary test, but I am at least happy I got -1. I really need to get off AIM, Myspace, and IMDB. I need a hiatus from all that, and hard to say.. my daily Jonas Brothers gossip. T_T My grades need love. I'm lacking sleep. I feel like a zombie. Sometimes I wish I was naturally smart. Or I just didn't have to care about my grades. That would make my life so much easier.. For now. The 2nd progress report week ends tomorrow, and my parents will see my 4 C's. I really don't want my dad to see, so I think I'm going to hide it. But my sister would want to see hers, so they would ask where mine is.. -sigh- I really want to sleep until I die. (not literally)

No comments: