Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mmm, welcome!





Now I am pretty sure that no one will actually read this, but it's fun to do things like this. :]
So Sophmore year pretty much sucks... 2 APS + 1 Honor class do NOT mix well with eachother, in addition to extracurricular activities. To make matters worse is that I am doing poorly in all my classes (except for PE, Spanish, and Orchestra of course.) But anyways, I don't know what else to put so bye bye for now!

PS. I can feel Winter is coming and I'm excited. <3 Thanksgiving and Christmas are wonderful holidays. Not just because of the great food (mmm.. :D) but the purpose of these holidays are so inspiring.

And I like to wear long sleeve, coats, and all that jazz.
About 2 months until 1st semester ends. School year has gone by so fast and I can't believe there are only 2 years of High School Year left.

Andd.. Going to a Jonas Brothers concert is probably unreachable.
They are getting so famous now, and I am so happy for them. I just feel like it'll be hard to get concert tickets.
I'll hope though. =)

No comments: