Monday, January 21, 2008

WHY?

Why did I put myself in this position?! If I wasn't in this position, I bet you 100% on February 2nd I wouldn't be worrying at all and be rocking out (haha) and going to that concert. I could have gotten 5th row tickets. But just by myself. -_- Well things happen for a reason. So I woke up at 9:30 and I had some free time and I was really bored so I put eyeliner on (yeah, great way to spend my time. -_-) and boy, how makeup can change a person. it made my eyes bigger. haha
and then i dressed like nick jonas.
.... shut up. lol


i also read Euro stuff about the Catholic Counter Reformation, Protestant Reformation, and French Wars of Religion.
And I felt like I don't remember anything.
Well I probably do, but I need to go way more in depth.
That's why I have two study guides, one AP review book, and the small book. =) I'm set.
I'm studying Euro 2 hours each day eexcept for Tues (bc of mentoring)

Paul is going to look through my math notes and tell me what to study (I already studied but I'm studying for like 3 more hours tomorrow because I need a 95% on this test).
So I hope that helps.
I'm already freaking out about this test.
I just hope I don't freak out during the test and blank out.
Because that happens to me..
A LOT.

No comments: