Saturday, January 12, 2008

lala


You know how girls think about their future? What they want their future husbands to look and act like, what house you want, what you're wedding will be, etc?
Well I was thinking about what my wedding should be.
I'm pretty conservative, traditional and old-fashioned when it comes to marriage and whatnot (against sex or anything sexual before marriage) and I'm pretty proud that I'm keeping that promise. JB have purity rings, but I don't think I need a ring to tell me I'm keeping that promise. Haha
Well for my wedding, I would really like to have a traditional wedding in a gorgeous church (with amazing windows) and then after that, a traditional Korean wedding. I doubt that I will marry a white dude (lol, but you never know) but I would really like to have a Korean wedding. I watched my parent's wedding video (I can't believe it still works! after 20 years) and their traditional Korean wedding looked so much fun. They bowed to their parents and threw chestnuts at eachother! XD Well, not at eachother, but in their laps.
Also, I love Hanboks (girlls, not so fond of the guy hanbok)

Paul sent me this site where it sells hanboks and theyre sooo pretty. Heck, even Paris Hilton bought a Hanbok when she was in Korea. I like the hanbok better than the traditional Chinese dress because the Chinese dress seems too closed up.

Those are a couple. It's funny because my mom has the exact same mirror in the first picture. XD
But I'm not too fond of the shoes they are wearing.

Yeah, when I was looking at Kayla's xanga, it hit me that I reallly don't like to model (im not even a model potential hahahahaha).
Maybe it's because someone is barking orders that I don't like?
I'm not sure. I guess it depends on the person because I hated to "model" for Christine.
She kept on telling me to do this and do that and I didn't even want to do it.
I just did it to make her happy. -_-
And whenever I told her to do something, she always rebelled.


Speaking of models, I was watching Bravo TV and there is a showw called I want to be a Supermodel and I must say, it's better than ANTM.
There are guys in it. =) And the cohost is Tyson B. (he looks half asian because of his eyes haha. but he is mmm!)
All the guys on the showw are too ridicuously good looking (lol zoolander)
I would hate to date a guy model because they're so good looking it makes me wanna puke.

I want to travel Europe. -sigh-
Just looking at the pictures is breathtaking.
I wonder how BEING there will be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepretender/sets/72157600003223866/detail

No comments: