Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hmm.

Today was really lethargic for me.
I'm almost done with AP Biology homework, but the day went by sooo slowww.
Maybe because the weather is a gloomy.
My parents got into a "fight" (I wouldn't even call it a fight. lol) because it was raining a lot last night and water leaked through our front door. So my mom tried to get rid of the water and used a hair dryer to dry up the water. Umm, bad idea. Because of the heat from the hair dryer and the water soaking in the wood floor, our wood floor near the French doors are now splintered and look like mini mountains. o_o
And, nooo. -_- Winter break is finally over! It was nice and relaxing, like all the other breaks (and mini ones) we've had.
Kayla, you actually read all my posts? 41 posts in all?! DANGGG.
You should be lucky that you have all A's. :]
People like me make you feel better, huh? Haha
I'm worried about the math final because Annika said it was hard (and she wasn't doing that to scare me).
Let's just hope that I do well on my finals so I can partayy.
I was reading the post I wrote from yesterday and just realized I repeated what I said about the Dick Clark thingy from December 31. Oh well.
Hmm, I have nothing else to say.

Yeah, I learned a lot n 2007.
And it's true that you learn from your mistakes (well for me).
Like, one mistake: popping an unready pimple (XD). due to THAT, I have a scar on my face.
Blahh. I'm never going to do that again!

PS. I don't know if I've said this but, House is REALLY good.
My sister watched at Least 10 hours of House while on the road to Mammoth.
Except, I don't really like Hugh Laurie's voice.
It's too deep, which makes it sound.. rumbly.
I don't think that made any sense.

- Kelsey

No comments: