Friday, January 18, 2008

ARGHH

1 more week until I can raise my grades.
poooper scooper.

i dont feel like writing.
a 5 hour nap is awesome. hahahaha
and watching House and eating popcorn with my sis is always enjoyable.

which brings me up to this point..
kayla, this is for you.
remmeber when i was joking about on winter formal, we would watch House together?
well then when I said that Christine was all like, "Yeah we should watch House."
wtf? she doesn't even watch House
-_- i hate how she eavesdrops on my conversations and continues it with ANOTHER person.
like how i was talking to catherine about the girl who won HM tickets and lied about her dad dying in war. catherine told me she was laughing at what i was saying and she continued it with kristen. but kristen wasnt even interested. -_-
wow
sometimes i just want to hit her and say to stop it
stop acting liike we're still friends
bc we're not
harsh i know, but she acts like nothing happened


nancy + christine = twins
its scary how depressing they both are
not to mention all the complaining they do

No comments: