Monday, January 14, 2008

Name change?

So I was eating dinner with my familia and then we were suddenly talking about how each name seems to fit each person. My dad chimes in saying that he hates his name - Johnny. Not John, but Johnny. We were trying to figure out a name that would fit him and we decided on David. Lol.
My dad was all like, "Yeah I like that name, but.. It's a bit too late to change my name. I mean, everyone at work knows me by Johnny! At least 100 people!" XD
So he said once he retires he wants us to call him.. David. Hahaha
David and Amy. Awww!

We were eating spicy chicken and whenever we eat something spicy, my sister's lips plump up x10. seriously. so my mom was all like, "annika you dont need to get any plumping surgery for your lips! just eat something spicy and go!" and my dad was like, "botox girl! angelina jolieeeee -kiss sounds-"
bahaha. wow i love my family.

AND WHAT THE FREAK.
I HATE PAULINA (not really, but right now I do. Not hate, but jealously)
HER MOM BOUGHT HER GODDAMN TICKETS TO A JB CONCERT
WTF
Ugh, you suck Paulina! lol
take pictures
and stuff. :D

No comments: